Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Learn to Share

Ugh. Do you know what's tricky for me? Sharing what I've created.

Seriously.

I'd rather write my songs and my stories and my blog posts (because I enjoy all of that) and not tell anyone I know. Strangers are ok, but people I know? What if what I say is completely stupid? Or wrong?? Or unpopular???

Get over it. That's what I tell other people and what I am now telling myself.

Suggestion: Tell people.

Tell people you have a blog. Tell people you have a Facebook page. Tell people you're on Twitter. Tell everyone.

This week I will: tell people on Facebook and people on the QueryTracker forum that I belong to about this blog. And if it's stupid, then who cares. You got to do it!

How about you? Do you have a problem sharing? Or are you all about telling everyone? Tell us in your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You can choose to comment as a guest or use any of the other login options available after you hit "Post As". Thanks for contributing to the conversation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...