Monday, August 22, 2011

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

You get a bonus post from me because we are celebrating! I have noticed my followers creeping toward 100 and have been checking periodically - okay, obsessively - to see the magic 100th follower.

And guess what.

I missed it. The last time I checked I was at 99 and then this time, I was at 101!

So in honor of this special event that is literally only made possible because of you AWESOME PEOPLE, I have randomly selected a follower to receive a prize.

First, the prize:  A pdf version of legendary author marketing expert Kristen Lamb's book "We Are Not Alone.: The Writer's Guide to Social Marketing." Kristen says it all better than I do, which I shouldn't tell you, otherwise why will you return? Seriously, if you don't follow her, you should.

Now for the winner.  Drum roll please...

Sharon Bayliss of The Blue Word 

I will email you, Sharon, with your prize. I hope you learn lots. But still come back and visit me :)

Thank you so much, everyone, for following! I have truly enjoyed the journey to this point and can't wait for the next 100.  

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats to the winner, and congrats to you, Laura, on reaching 100 followers!

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

Congratulations to you on passing 100 and to Sharon on her win.
Great way to start the week.


M Beth Vaughn

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Congratulations on your milestone.

Sharon Bayliss said...

Wow! Lucky me! I've been wanting to learn more about social marketing. Thank you so much!! Congrats on 100.

Carol Riggs said...

Woo, congrats on making/surpassing 100! and congrats to the winners. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner and CONGRATS ON ONE HUNDRED PLUS FOLLOWERS!!!

Karen Lange said...

Congrats to you on this wonderful milestone! Congrats also to Sharon! :)

Jenna Blake Morris said...

Congrats on hitting 100!

Ha, it'd totally be my luck to miss the 100th. But in this case, I figure that's not a bad thing. (:

Michelle Fayard said...

Congratulations on becoming a centurion, Laura. And congratulations to Sharon as well; like your blog, hers, The Blue Word, is one of my Top 10 favorites.

Emily R. King said...

Yay, Laura! Awesome!

LynNerdKelley said...

Hot dog! Woo hoo! Yay for you! Congrats on your 100th plus follower. I read WANA a couple weeks ago and loved it. Very helpful. Congrats to Sharon for winning it!

L.A Speedwing said...

That is pretty awesome Laura! Congrats! I'd be proud too. I'd be puffed up like a balloon so I guess your balloon pictures is a good one! I am a long way before I'd be able to reach that target!

Carol Kilgore said...

Congrats on breaking 100!

Christine said...

WOOT! And I just added another one for you . . . ME! Congrats on reaching and exceeding your goal.

Theresa Milstein said...

Now you're at 105! Congratulations!

And congrats to Sharon Bayliss.

The East Coaster said...

Woohoo - congrats!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You can choose to comment as a guest or use any of the other login options available after you hit "Post As". Thanks for contributing to the conversation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...